Πέμπτη 26 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Village Cinema♥

Hello in everyone in Earth♥I am Maeva and I am a student in a 6th grade of 3rd Primary Scholol of Zografou♥At this text I tell you How I spend my day in my Village,Where is my Village and What  is my Village like?♥Ok♥Let's Start♥

How is your village?♥
Well my vilage is small with a prk at centre.The houses are with only one floor and"parking".My village has a supermaket,a chemist,a butcher and a playground♥

Were is your village?♥
My village is near the Brege of Arta.Its only 5 minutes.♥

How you spend your day at your village?♥
I spend my day at my village with my cousins and my friend.At summer we go at the beach with all my frends.At Christams we are around of fireplace an we drink hot chocolate.♥
*Soon and photographs♥

With love Maeva♥

2 σχόλια: