Κυριακή 22 Νοεμβρίου 2015

                                                                     
                                                                    CORFU


Hello Earth!
This is Leda again from outerspace!  I am  from Greece, my mum is greek and  my dad too. I am writing this entry because I want to tell you some things about my village Corfu.
I spend my summer holidays every year in Corfu.The people in Corfu love very much the music, they love studying the music and they have 21 philarmonic bands. Their favourite food is pastitsada, a food with spaghetti and meat.
The weather in Corfu at summers is very hot , the  winters are very cold.
The most important holiday is Easter.Corfiots throw clay pots full with water from their balconies.
They do   this custom because they want the bad to go out of their homes.
I love Corfu , it is a beautiful island and I am happy of my home town.

1 σχόλιο: