Τετάρτη 14 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Where I come from!

Hello! My name is Poppy and I am 11 years old.I come from Greece and I want to tell you about Patmos.It is beautiful island in a Aegean sea.It's population is 3,047.Patmos' main communities are Chora,Skala,Grikou and  Kampos. In 1999, the island's historic center Chora, along with the Monastery of Saint John the Theologian and the Cave of the Apocalypse, were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.The monastery was
founded by Saint Christodulos.Patmos is also home to the Patmian School, a notable Greek seminary. 
    For emergencies, Patmos has a medical centre, with several medical doctors on the premises. When residents require hospitalization beyond the first aid care, they are airlifted out of the island by helicopter (on emergencies) to nearby ones or, if the weather permits, they are transported by the ferry.
    I hope this summer to go on holidays there.
   





















 
 

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου